Friday, December 2, 2011

Fecal impactions within puppies?

I am fostering a six week old puppy who, after enemas seem to be impacted. His stomach is distended, he tries to have a stool and does release small amounts of tricky stool. I am giving him vitamins and water individual. He does not appear to be in agony. Our rescue group can not afford a veteranarian and I need any guidance for any possible home remedy. I know this is serious, and that may be an impaction from worms although he has be dewormed in times gone by week. He was initially depressed when I received him but next to love and cuddling is responding well and wag his tail. He takes marine through a syringe. I know there is the possibility of bloat but wouldn't he appear to be surrounded by pain? He tries repeatedly to hold a stool. Does anyone have any concept? I would really appreciate it if someone could advise me. I know it can be go threatening.Fecal impactions within puppies?
wow, you better go to a doctor, its safer than to ask us.i know thats not a assist from our side, but.
when in doubt want medical attention
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment