Friday, December 2, 2011

Fluid bursting bump by shank`s pony?

I have a bump a short time bigger than a quarter on the top of my foot, it is painless, with a rough texture, I be told by a relative that it feels as though it have fluid in it. It is one and the same color as my skin and it has a shine to it.This is the first time I enjoy had something approaching this. What could it be? Anyone?Fluid bursting bump by shank`s pony?
Maybe a blister or boil.
No idea, but you have need of to go attain checked. You could be having an allergic response to something, have some type of tumor or growth, or you could own been bite by something your body isnt so immune to. Go bring it checked! You just own no idea what you could be risking by not person seen.
Sounds approaching a blister. I had one on my little toe ending week from wearing shoes with no socks. I'm not adage you should do this, but I apply a dab of Oragel (to numb the area) to the blister, and assegai it with a sterile hypodermic. Then I drain the fluid, and apply Neosporin and a bandaid. The top of a blister is usually soft and squishy and may be kind of tender to the touch. If within doubt, see your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment