Friday, December 2, 2011

Feels close to my thraot is blocked?

maybe its mucus..its annoying and i reflect i have anxiety..im upset ?!?!??! :S i have minor sinus problems. it feel like theres a lump here im shaking :SFeels close to my thraot is blocked?
I've had this too. I recommend you ask your doctor for a prescription nasal spray - nasonex or something - to rule out irritation from post-nasal drip. It also I don`t know a lump on your thyroid which can be diagnosed via ultrasound and via blood tests.
Try not to focus on it if you can, although I know that's easier said than done. It could be related to anxiety but I would guess it's more of an allergic criticism and the nasonex will take support of it after a week or so of use.
Also - drink lots and lots and lots of water. That will support flush out any irritants.
You might be having an anxiety attack or an allergic aversion. Can you breath ok? If so, then only just get an appt next to the dr. Sometimes, an enlarged thyroid also feels close to this as does some gastro-intestional problems. If you are having problems breathing, you should jump to the ER.
1) check with a doctor
2) conceivably seasonal allergies - try some OTC remedy

No comments:

Post a Comment