Friday, December 2, 2011

Flor Essence and Essiac flawless for a entity next to cancer?

Flor Essence and Essiac flawless for a entity next to cancer?
No. There is no evidence that it is beneficial to cancer patients.
And, unfortunately some studies own shown that Flor Essence causes breast tumor growth surrounded by rats. So, use this with wariness as it may actually increase tumor growth surrounded by cancer patients.
NCI:Questions and Answers About Essiac and FloroEssence
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/c...
I don't know about Flor Essence. Yes to Essiac. My ex is a doc and puts empire on it.
I don't know. My Brother in canon was diagnosed near brain cancer in April.
he's have brain surgery and they removed 95% of the tumor. He will be fishing his radiation 1 week from today.
We heard that flor essence does miracle for cancer patients, so my sister is giving him some every sunshine.
we PRAY it will help near a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment