Friday, December 2, 2011

Flea Bites?

Okay so this morning i wake up to find similar to a million bites on my legs and feet. This have never happened earlier. We do have an animal that have flea problems but we keep things below wraps with the dog close to flea collar and spray. This is the first time anyone in the house have been bitten. No one else contained by my family have been artificial but me. I would like to know can simply one flea do this and how long usually does it take for the bites to dance away?Flea Bites?
one bite per flea, that would be about a million fleas to product a million bites. inflammation caused by flea bite would turn away in in the region of 12-24 hours, like you own it now and when you rouse up the next morning, its all gone. (as long as you don't irritate it and you don't return with new ones). Try some menthol lotion or grease to get rid of the itch so that you are not tempt to scratch and irritate it further.
train the fleas to clear up dishes
May be bed bugs. Try washing your sheets and vacuuming your mattress.
I get flea bites all over my legs one morning when I first get my cat - I guess cats (probably dogs too) are born with fleas...gross huh. I bought a robbery flea bomb for the house and washed adjectives the sheets. The bites were itchy but they go away in a few days. You can purloin something like a benadryl to support with the itching (but remember it make you really sleepy)

No comments:

Post a Comment