Friday, December 2, 2011

Fish grease cured my acne problem?

HI folk, i have be suffering acne from a very untimely age,(about ten) and now i am 25, and womanly, so during my period my acne other got worse, this be ruining my life. I get caught up surrounded by a vicious circle with label up foundation, i would cover the spots so noone could see my spots but it made my skin worse. So i decided NO MAKE UP (i dont assume i left the house that week) anyspot my japanese hubby started to bring fish oil capsule, i agreed to take them too, and i own been spot free ever since, even during my extent. This is a healthy instrument to at least try to gain rid of spots, am sorry if this doesnt work for everyone or anyone but it HAS worked for me, fish oil is apposite for ones complextion, i hardly see japanese empire with acne. Its worth a try folks, anyone whos have acne will try anything to get rid of it so try the fish grease, am sure you can buy in the drug stores, but we direct them from amazon,its cheaper. The company is "nature made" fish grease with EPA and DHA,make available it a try.Fish grease cured my acne problem?
my daughter wrestles with equal thing and we've tried everything on the marketplace. except this... thanks for sharing it!! How commonly and what measure do you use??
wat ever u do don't buy from drug stores(if iam thinking of proper drug places e.g cigs,cocaine etc) i know some 1 who did that and they go all strange and that...lol
Read tips on treating Acne, Skincare and Home Remedies on this site
You're such a star for sharing this info..I don't enjoy acne myself but I do know people who do ,so I'll overrun on the information.
Sounds good, I'll try it thankfulness. And when you say you have acne...how bad be it severe or a few spots here and there?
  • a dog for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment