Friday, December 2, 2011

Forehead swelling?

Yesterday I felt plentifully of pressure building up in my pave the way so I went into the bathroom and notice in the mirror that my forehead be swelling. It was a firm bump about the size of a quarter contained by the middle of my forehead. I then become insanely dizzy and felt greatly of pressure in my guide. I have not hit my forehead and in that are no signs of a bite mark. I talk to a doctor and he assured me taking benadryl would relieve the swelling and wanted me to a moment ago watch my mental state. Today the swelling have gone down a lot but in attendance is still some pain and nausea. I own been lower than a lot of stress. Does anyone know what could own been the bring of this?Forehead swelling?
sounds like your sinus' are inflamed. I would newly stay in touch next to your doc if anything worsens or doesn't get better contained by about 2-3 days.
Try to relax and pocket a bath and put a cold compress on your cranium.
Hope you feel better.
here are bugs breeding and laying eggs within you head...ewwwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment