Friday, December 2, 2011

Fluid trailing the ears ? sustain?

i went to the doctor close to 5 days ago because my ears always get the impression clogged and they always pop when i swallow and because my ear drum be starting to hurt. when i got within thay said it was fluid from sinuses (spell ?) and give me allegra D and told me to take sudefed (spell ?) but its gone down my ears still hurt and there still clogged . if within is fluid behind the ear can it effect you to go deaf? anyone know how to capture rid of it?Fluid trailing the ears ? sustain?
the allegra d, has a decongestant which should do the trick, however, if the fluid stays in attendance for to long it can become infected, i would suggest that you see a ear nose and throat dr,, they will stear you contained by the right direction,, best of luck
Had that happen after a impossible flu. The way to "unclog" the fluid is to drink lots and lots and lots of river. Keep alot of fluid in your system and it will clear up on its own. When you enjoy to cough up phlem or blow nose other do so, to help carry rid of all the garage within the system. After a while (2-4 days) you'll feel better (atleast I did contained by that time)
Hope this helps.. it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment