Friday, December 2, 2011

Feeling dizzy from time to time, sometimes sensitive to feathery, can't focus on things, etc...?

For the past week I've be having dizziness from time to time, sometimes sensitive to wispy, lightheadedness, and feels similar to my brain is fuzzy and foggy, and can't focus on things. What I see in my eyes are in that, but it seems approaching the images that I saw near my eyes didn't get transfered into my brain okay.
Anyone can help me, relating me what's wrong with me would be greatly appreciated (10 Pts. for you :D), appreciation.Feeling dizzy from time to time, sometimes sensitive to feathery, can't focus on things, etc...?
Sounds as though is could be a Migraine headache. Are you having headache??Sharp or dull pain bringing up the rear an eye, doesn't have to be both eyes. Some inhabitants experience an "aura" or a unusual feeling prior to the Migraine. You may hold visual disturbances such as seeing twisted lines or sparks of light. You may also perceive tingling or a " pins and needles" sensation in your hand. Less common symptoms of an aura can include numbness and tingling around the proboscis and mouth. Other symptoms: extreme sensitivity to light, roar, and smells. Are you experiencing more stress than usual ?? Have you tried taking any Motrin/Advil ( Ibuprofen) ?? Are you a smoker and on Birth control pills/medicine ?? Migraines can be triggered by food allergies. Reduce your salt intake, avoid caffeine, mannerly sugar( including the artificial sweetener that contain aspartame) and alcohol. It could possibly be Epilepsy but, based on your symptoms, it sounds more similar to Migraines. In any event, please contact your Doc ASAP. This has be happening for a week, too long. I hope this help and Good Luck.
Sounds like it could be low blood sugar. Best to be in motion and see your Doctor and get a blood theory test.
Good luck.
See you doctor, could be mild epilepsy of just a form of migraine.
Hope you grain better soon
Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment