Friday, December 2, 2011

Frequent urination when drinking coffee or alcohol??

I just entail to know if I need to see a doctor or not. When I drink coffee or alcohol It seem that I urinate more frequently then alot of other populace. People have told me that I urinate alot when I drink beer. Its usually 3-5 times within one hour. I also feel hold felt tired ever since I have my son which was 2 years ago. I bring mood goes from one sentiment to the next frequently too. I gain headaches sometimes but its particularly rare. Do you devise there is something worse, or do you feel its just how my body is?Frequent urination when drinking coffee or alcohol??
Yes, see a doc. Stop drinking both presently.
Alcohol and coffee are eneuretics - ie they make you pee profusely.
coffee and alcohol definitely clear you go more. some those are much more affected than others. if it's not up with other drinks approaching water, or your have to get up at hours of darkness alot I wouldn't worry. Also, you know have a baby weaken muscles/resistance to a full bladder. The mood thing - wow you enjoy a 2 year old, and go is stressful. As they say, try to stop and smell the roses.
It is merely how everyone's body should be. Both alcohol and caffeine are diuretics and make you pee abundantly. In order to counteract this handling, you should drink a lot of hose down or fruit juice.
Note: A lot of inhabitants think that "alot" is a word. It isn't. The correct mode of saying it is two words "a lot".

No comments:

Post a Comment