Friday, December 2, 2011

Freeze away for wart?

I have this mole on my leg that the doctor say is not cancerous, it's just annoying because I hit it when I shave, plus it's unsightly when I'm wearing shorts. Do you suggest Freeze away would work on it? I know it's not for moles, it's for warts, but isn't that how they remove moles at the doctors, by freezing them?Freeze away for wart?
Dear Serenamorris_70:
I don't estimate you should try the over-the-store brand Freeze-away on your moles. Rather consult your doctor before you apply this please. I hope this help!
Sincerely,
monitor3x3@yahoo.com
No, only a doctor can establish the best way to remove a mole. Trust me, freeze away would probably purely mutate it. My sister has a reoccuring mole which have had to be surgically removed twice.. it's not as undemanding as freeze away.. so for your own good, don't even try it.
Moles are usually numbed and cut rotten, not frozen. I wouldn't try freezing it, since you can seriously damage respectable skin this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment