Friday, December 2, 2011

FLAGILE where on earth does it come from or contracted?

what is it ? how is it caught? how to prevent it? how to get rid of it? my child is underneath the age of 14 my wife just call totell me the result of her lab work but i want to know before i arrive home this evening thankfulness to all surrounded by advance Anton Williams.FLAGILE where on earth does it come from or contracted?
Flagyl? That is a drug. Perhaps whoever is sick was prescribed Flagyl as the pills to treat the infection.
Here is a link for Flagyl and what it can used for
http://www.medicinenet.com/metronidazole...
I believe Flagile (Flagyle) is an antibiotic and not a disease. Sounds as though your daughter may own a bacterial infection.
I am sorry I can help you but the spelling is stale on that word.

No comments:

Post a Comment