Friday, December 2, 2011

Found someone elses p[laster within my pocket from a drinks bottle?

Hi a few weeks back I took a bottle of drink out of my backbone pocket to find what might have be someone elses plaster from a drink bottle I had merely bought on the bottom of it...might have be my plaster that I had put surrounded by my back pocket beforehand. But that seems unlikely as surly it would hold lost its stick after going in the wipe up, plus I hadn't worn them in ages so seem unlikly they would be able to stick to a bottle?
Anyway the trousers own been wash and I have be wearing them again, is that ok to do?Found someone elses p[laster within my pocket from a drinks bottle?
a band aid? You are worried in the order of an old belt aid on a soda bottle? Wearing your pants after wash them because of a bandaid on a bottle before the wash? Of course they are fine, silly.
p.s. this sounds suspiciously like LouC/stan/bob..
pps If you are really this worried, afterwards you should really go communicate to someone (Dr./therpist) about your germ anxiety issues, this could possibly be a symptom of OCD approaching behavior. There is no reason to hold this sort of anxiety in your go.
um..if i knew what you be talkn about I would answer a polite honest answer.but since I dont'...I'll steal your point...2 for me
can you explain what a plaster is first?
I know what plaster is but I think we are discussion about two different things. And how did you fit a drink bottle within your back pocket?

No comments:

Post a Comment